The Tobique Reserve is located on the north side of the Tobique River. The reserve comprises two lots (The Brother’s # 18, 4 ha; Tobique # 20, 2724 ha). The Tobique Reserve, established in 1801 with nearly 20,000 acres, was granted after a petition to the government by band members. Over the years, the reserve was reduced by surrenders to squatters and a major surrender in 1892. Roughly two-thirds of members of the Tobique First Nation reside on the reserve lands.
- Employment Opportunity: Jordan’s Principle Case Coordinator
- Employment Opportunity: Maliseet Gas Bar Shift Supervisor
- Employment Opportunity: Impact Assessment Coordinator for Wolastoqey Nation in NB
- Employment Opportunity: Corporate Administrator for Wolastoqey Tribal Council Inc.
- Employment Opportunity: Assistant Manager for Maliseet Gas Bar and Convenience Store